In today’s rapidly changing era, it is quite easy to Diy turn a t-shirt into a dress by following
some very easy steps! Few clothes do not mean fewer choices, but more opportunities
for fun while you work your way out!
So we are back with a crazy DIY tutorial on how to turn a t-shirt into a dress by following some very easy and quick steps.
Things you will need:
All you need is an old large sized t-shirt with your favorite print on it, so it ends up being your very own, DIY favorite new dress!
1. Take a large sized t-shirt, large enough so that you can bring out your body
through its neck hole. Your elder brother or father’s t-shirt may do! It may be
better if you use a t-shirt with half sleeves.
2. Make sure the t-shirt has some elastic potential, so that you may not rip it apart
while wearing it on. Get yourself in the t-shirt’s neck hole, and pull it lower until
your arms come out from the neck hole completely as well. It may be resting a
little lower than your shoulders.
3. Now, hold one of the t-shirt’s arms, bring it forward, stretching it until it almost
reaches the centre of both your shoulders, and tuck it inside the neck hole.
4. Once done, take the second arm and tuck it inside as well.
5. Make sure that it is held properly in place.
6. After you have done this, fix your dress accordingly from both sides and the
back. You may want to add a stylish brooch to it. You are done turning your old t-
shirt into a new, stylish dress!
The next thing you would want to do is to wear the new dress when you go out with your friends for a party at the beach, or maybe, a movie marathon!